Ocean Mammal Institute is now offering a payment plan option! See below for details.
Payment Plan Policy:
- A $150 deposit must be paid at the time of application. This goes towards your final balance of $4,500.
- The first installment of $1090 will be made after acceptance into the program.
- The second installment of $1090 will made at a point determined by the intern and chief operations manager.
- The third installment of $1090 will made at a point determined by the intern and chief operations manager.
- The fourth (final) installment of $1080 must be made by October 31, 2024, or as determined by the intern and chief operations manager.
Note: beginning the payment plan process does not guarantee you a spot in the internship. Your spot is only guaranteed once the full amount has been paid. Please see our policy below.
- If cancellation is received in writing on or before September 20, 2024 , your total payment, less an administrative fee of $50.00, will be refunded.
- If cancellation is received after September 20, 2024, only $1,500.00 of the total $4,500 will be refunded due to non-reimbursed condo expenses.
- If OMI has to cancel the trip, the total $4,500 will be refunded. Airfare (or other incurred losses) will not be reimbursed by OMI.
Internship Registration Deposit
A $150 deposit is required for all internship applications. Make sure to fill our the application before submitting the payment. Use the dropdown list below to make your payment.
Internship Fee Full Payment
Use the buttons below to submit a full payment of $4,350 ($4,500 minus the $150 deposit). Use the dropdown list below to make your payment.
Internship Fee Payment Plan
See the payment plan policy above for details. If you chose to use the payment plan option, please make sure to coordinate with the internship coordinator. Use the dropdown list below to select the installment number.
Make a Payment
Use the dropdown list below to make select your payment option. Then use the buttons below to make your payment.